Hey everyone! It's been a while since a life update, so I'm going to share a little about what I've been doing this past June!
- Read Now I Rise by Kiersten White and then literally spent the next hour pacing around the room thinking about it
- Just wanting my smol and precious characters to be happy (ahem..Radu from Now I Rise.)
- Agonizing over the fact that the sequel to Now I Rise will be released in a year
- Attempting to read the Percy Jackson series before reading Heroes of Olympus, which was a series that I really did like years ago, but never ended up finishing
- In the tiniest reading slump
- K-pop, k-pop, and more k-pop
- BTS (they're adorable as usual)
- Blackpink (the only girl group that I've found that I really like)
- Big Bang (listening through their old albums)
- NCT, Seventeen, GOT7, etc. (just exploring)
- Lorde's new album, Melodrama
- Acoustic covers (I've been putting on acoustic cover compilations once in a while when I read.)
- Resolving to plot my Nano novel
- Successfully creating a basic plot and character profiles
- Attempting to plot it out scene by scene and miserably failing
- It's just really hard for me to plot in that much detail, I guess
- So I'm basically doing something in between plotting and pantsing
- Also, today is the first day of Camp Nano
- WISH ME LUCK I NEED IT
- Art classes
- Shamelessly wasting my time on the tumblr (you can find me here..but I'm warning you: I have a BTS fanblog..proceed with caution XD)
- Reading Now I Rise (it was a painful read but in the best way possible)
- Coding. The first few classes I went to I was like meh, but now that I sort of understand what's happening, I'm enjoying its a lot more.
- Trying to actually sort of get better at speaking my mother tongue
- HOW TO ART
- About philosophers (and getting a serious existential crisis from learning about their beliefs)
- That it's not worth your time to worry about things that don't need to be worried about
- Bon Voyage! It's basically these series of episodes chronicling BTS's adventures in Hawaii .
- Degrassi TNG. I'm just re-watching this..and I mostly just put it on in the "background" as I'm doing various other activities..On that subject though, Degrassi Next Class season 4 is coming out in a couple of days..which is cool.
- Harvard lectures (these lecture are where I'm getting my existential crisis from)